>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Friday, October 1, 2010

4th Of July In Whetstone ,West Virginia

Ok, here is the footage from 4th Of July. I'm sorry it took so long. My computer is giving me problems with downloading videos. Anyway, now I'm working on the one for Labor Day. All the footage taken for the 4th, was done by my sister-in-law. It was her first time doing this and I think she did ok. The turnout wasn't nearly as big as it was for the 4th but there was still alot of people and boggers there. I hope to have the next video on in the next two days. It will be pretty good ( I'm hoping). Ok hope to see a few people on the weekends, because the summer isn't over yet.
And once again be safe and have fun running them boggers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press the like button