>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Diesels tag teaming the Circle Hole

This is Zack and Tyson trying to Whip up on the Circle Hole. These trucks are still alittle strange to me, with that weird engine sound and black smoke. I'm used to the smoke from a trickle of oil going around the piston rings that cause you to get new plugs every outing. I've had a bunch of those! If you get the chance to see these boggers in person, I promise you will like them,they are pretty cool to watch. It's wild to watch the smoke travel sixty to seventy feet into the air. An as far as I have seen, they haven't had any problems with them. Cool ass boggers and one hell of a try fellas.
Working on the Whetstone boys video now, next Labor Day Weekend part two

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press the like button