>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Friday, August 27, 2010

Whetstone WV Pictures Of Friends And Their Mud Boggers in the 90's

This video is from the 90's. It contains pictures of good friends, their family and most importantly, their mud boggers. I know I promised this to everyone awhile back , and yes I finally finished it. Just in time to get ready for Labor Day Weekend. And yes I remember that I still owe you all the video for 4th Of July. I promise I will have it in the near future. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the music. The video features a song called "kick it in the sticks" by Brantley Gilbert. This kid has a great voice and real talent for writing songs. As long as you like mud bogging and good country music! Enjoy the video and stop back.

Remember when you're playin in the mud, to have fun and be safe!!! See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press the like button