>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Thursday, October 7, 2010

Big ass bogger burnt to a crisp

This had to be an awful day for this fella. This bogger was one of the biggest that I have seen in Whetstone. I think either his fuel line or transmission line ruptured. As you can see it didn't take long for it burn. He lost the entire bogger. The first video is not mine and there is strong language on it . The second is mine . I have my nephew standing by the bogger. He is 6 feet 3 inches tall. That should give you an idea of how big it is. I walked around it completely to give you a good view of the damage. This is an example of how fast things can go bad. I'm glad nobody was hurt,but this should convince everyone to put fire extinguishers in their boggers. Not sure anything would have put this one out, but better to be safe then sorry.
I guess this would be a good time to say have FUN and be SAFE!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press the like button