>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Saturday, February 5, 2011

Whetstone WV Laborday Weekend 2010 Part 2

Sorry about the delay in between videos and articles . I kinda lost touch with this for awhile because of the low amount of visitors,but it seems to have drawn alittle more traffic. Hopefully it is from some of you sharing it on the web for me. I would like to thank you for that! Anyway, I have some video here of our every-weekend warriors and some extra of the PA boys and a few others I dont know. Ofcourse it was taken over LDW 2010. There is some footage of Daniel,Devan,Jesse and Kaity along with a few others. I am hoping to do a video of Whetstone covered in snow for everyone. It is very different there with the snow and ice on the ground. I think most of you would like the way it looks covered with a fresh blanket of snow. Well i hope you enjoy this video, it's longer then most I have published,but it's a pretty good one. There is no music on this one, just the sounds of the people and the engines. If you could let me know whether you like them with or without music I would appreciate it, thank you!
Once again Remember to have FUN and be SAFE!!!!

1 comment:

  1. GREAT VIDEOS MAN. GONNA BE THERE IN 12, I HOPE

    ReplyDelete

Press the like button