>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Monday, May 24, 2010

One Week Left

Ok, I hope everyone is ready,because you are now out of time.So get ready for a four day Whetstone blast of big tires,screaming engines and a whole lot of beer! I'm going to try to get as much film and photos as i can to share with everyone this weekend. I'm sure there will be no lack of mud boggers doing their best to impress. There is seven miles of mud for the boggers to play in,or just get buried. We'll have to see if a truck can make it through the Bog this year on its own without having to get drug through by another truck to open it up.That seems to be the case most years. Every year the trucks keep getting bigger but, the Bog keeps getting deeper, so we will have to wait and see. The Circle hole will be full of water this year I'm sure ,because of all the rain we had. So that means you little trucks better watch it. It only takes one mistake to ruin the weekend,cause oil doesn't mix well with water, just ask BP! Well I hope everyone has a good time and takes care of their mud boggers so they can run every weekend. Well thats it till next week.

Remember to have fun and be safe!

1 comment:

  1. So can't wait! This will be my first time there, but I'll be showing up w my uncle and a few of his friends, plus my husband. We've been watching all these videos and are syked up about the trip. We're going to bring our 4 wheelers down, but we will have plenty of time to sit and watch the fun!

    ReplyDelete

Press the like button