>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Monday, May 17, 2010

Mud Boggers Of The Past

On my last blog I mentioned the old days. Well I have added some pictures in a page. These are the "mud boggers " we had back then. They were your typical old everyday work truck. You ran what you could,broke what you couldn't afford to get fixed and, yes, you got to listen to your cassette player! As you can see it was before all the ATVs. Everyone grabbed their coolers and jumped into a truck and off we went. Sometimes I think we had more fun that way. You would hit the holes and pray you didn't brake anything , because that was your ride home. The only bright spot was ,if it was Friday you had two days to work on your truck in the hollow until you had to go home. And believe me you would sit for a few days now and then,lol. But it was still a blast. A tank of gas was fifteen bucks, a case of bud was ten and the experience was priceless. Take a look at the pictures and if you have any you would like send me i would be glad to add them. I hope to have some old video to add real soon. I will have some new video in a week or so. Ok you all know the saying.
Have fun and be safe!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Press the like button