>

Mud's playlist


Get a playlist! Standalone player Get Ringtones

Popular Posts

Custom Search

Sunday, May 8, 2011

May 8th 2011

Pretty nice weekend to be at Whetstone. We had a lot of sunshine and warm weather. There was a bunch of atv's going in and out all weekend. I never went up the run instead, I started on rebuilding Mudweiser. There isn't much left of it thanks to family lol. When you see a carcass laying on the side of the road and only the bones are left, well that what Mudweiser looks like lol !!! I have another truck there so all I have to do it convert two pieces of srcap into one. The only thing I dont have is the engine, like thats something new. Anyway I hope to see some boggers show up this coming weekend for a test run. If ya show up stop and say hi.
Remeber Have Fun And Be Safe!!!

1 comment:

Press the like button